Elegant, spacious, light-filled one-bedroom apartment in convenient location
2/22 Rosebank Street, Darlinghurst
Open Inspection: Thursday 04 November 2021, 12:45 PM – 1:00 PM
Agent on site: Muriel 0404 092 392
– Anyone coming to the set open times must show their proof of vaccination before entering the premises. If you are not fully vaccinated, you will have to arrange a private inspection.
– Everyone entering the property must be wearing face mask unless they are 12 or under.
– Everyone must comply with the 1.5m social distancing rules
– You MUST give your correct details before entering the open home.
This elegant one bedroom apartment is full of character with a convenient location. It features:
– Large bedroom with ceiling-height built-in robes
– Modern en suite bathroom with internal laundry
– Combined living dining area with custom built-in storage and wrap-around banquette seating
– Large windows framing beautiful, tree-lined outlook and window boxes
– Kitchen with plenty of storage, stylish ceramic-tile splashback and Caesarstone benchtops. Fridge and microwave included
– Polished timber floorboards throughout
– Security building with intercom
– Spacious common rooftop
Set along a delightful tree-lined street, 22 Rosebank is a boutique block of just 7 apartments with character frontage and classic period features that are a true reflection of Darlinghurst’s inner-city village appeal. Tucked away behind Darlinghurst Road’s many cafes and restaurants, the locale is unbeatable with public transport and boutique shopping at your doorstep.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.