Mixed-use residence in prime Surry Hills location
29A Albion Street, Surry Hills
Astute investors and owner occupiers will immediately recognise the current and long-term value of this sort after offering on the cusp of Surry Hills and Sydney CBD. This solid two-level mixed-use terrace comprises of a large open plan living space on the lower level, with four bedrooms on the top floor. Suitable for both homeowners or creative commercial occupiers, this high-profile location is just moments from Central Station, Belmore Park and Hyde Park.
– Four well-proportioned bedrooms on upper level
– Open plan living and kitchen on lower level
– Internal laundry, rear-lane access to lock-up garage
– Presenting a secure investment opportunity
– Generous layout with flexible floorplan options
– Versatile mixed used B4 zoning
– Set on approximately 133sqm of land
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.