Ground-floor Art Deco Pad
4/44 Hardie Street, Darlinghurst
|Price Guide||$475 Per Week|
10:00am _ 10:15am Sat 23 Jan+Calendar
INSPECTION: Saturday 23rd January 2021, 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM
Agent on Site: Jane Dunn 0404 092 392
PLEASE NOTE: When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
In a classic Art Deco building, this low-maintenance pad has character & warmth.
Next to St Vincent’s Hospital and cosmopolitan Oxford Street’, it is in the perfect location to make the most of the area.
Neatly presented & bright, this 41sqm 1 bedroom apartment features separate study, high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors and built in wardrobe.
Located on ground floor in a security building with a lovely roof top garden with 360-degree view & communal laundry facilities.
Available for a 6 or 12 month lease
1. During our open homes we are discouraging physical contact
2. Please keep 1.5m distance from other people
3. Hand sanitiser are provided & we encourage use
4. 5 people max in the property (if it is a studio/ small apartment 2 people max)
5. If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter. Register your interest with the agent & we will give you a virtual tour.
6. If you have within the past 14 days been overseas / living with someone who has recently been overseas or been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 please do not enter.
7. When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
Select an option below to find out how much you may need to pay.